How much from my order gets donated to charity?
- Vara Loka donates 20% of revenue from each item sold! So for a $39 shirt order, $7.80 is donated.
Why is Vara Loka better than other philanthropic clothing brands?
- Our closest competitors donate 10% of net profit for each sale. Assuming a 7.46% net profit margin, that means only $0.29 is donated for a $39 order. So the amount actually donated is 0.74% of revenue from the original sale. That’s the math. Who would you rather buy from?
Which charities does Vara Loka support?
- Items branded with the Climate Change logo send proceeds to 350. This money goes towards activist efforts to convince governments around the world to combat rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere.
- Items branded with the Sea Turtles logo send proceeds to World Wildlife Fund. This money goes towards actual conservation efforts, habitat protection, and turtle tracking programs for research.
Where is Vara Loka located?
- Vara Loka operates out of Rocky Mount, Virginia, but we have roots and ambassadors across the continental U.S.
When did Vara Loka launch?
- Very recently! Vara Loka launched on October 20th, 2015.
Will you have more products in the future?
- Yes. So much yes. In the pipeline we have more jackets, crewneck sweaters, short sleeve shirts, tank tops, phone cases, water bottles, headbands, beanies, hats, and lots, lots more. So stay tuned!
How about more causes? I want to support elephants.
- A whole stampede of animal causes are coming. Plus other environmental causes like saving our oceans and rain forests, and even medical causes like diabetes.
Are you accepting ambassadors? I want to help you guys out.
- Yes!! And we want to help you, too. Check out this form here >
Do you ship worldwide?
- Sorry, but not just yet! We currently only ship to the United States.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- All items that are in stock should arrive to you within about a week.
Will you email me when my order ships?
- Absolutely! We’ll keep you in the loop every step of the way.
Can I get a tracking number?
- Yeah! All orders (except for stickers) include tracking and will be sent to the email that you provided to us on the day that your order is shipped out.
What’s your return policy?
- If you would like to make a return or exchange, please contact us within 21 days of the delivery date. Email email@example.com for exchanges and include “return” and your order number in the subject line.
- All returned items must be unwashed and unworn. Items sent back with any stains will not be accepted for exchange. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
I received a damaged item. What now?
- Oops, sounds like we messed up. But we want to make it right! If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us as soon as possible (like within 5 days of the delivery date) and we’ll help you exchange your item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a picture of the damage in the email.
How can I pay?
- We currently accept credit card payments (and PayPal is on the way).
When will my card be charged?
- All cards are charged at the time that you place your order.